The privacy of visitors to our websites is important to us.
This policy explains how GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited treat personal data.
The following kinds of personal data may be stored:
- Data about your computer and visits to and use of gdadesign.com / gdadesign.com.au. This may include your IP address, physical location, browser details, operating system details, referral source, length and details of visit
- Any information provided as part of a visitor’s subscription to website services, such as newsletters and email notifications. These will include details such as name, company name, email address and contact telephone number
- Any other information sent to us voluntarily
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the viewer’s browsing experience.
GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited may use personal information obtained from the website to:
- Administer, develop and/or personalise the websites
- Deliver any email notifications as per specific requests
- Distribute marketing communication materials that relate directly to GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited, via post or by electronic media where specifically requested. All such communications will cease upon written request. Website viewers may instruct GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited not to process personal information for marketing purposes. This will be via an opportunity to opt-out of the use of personal information for marketing purposes within the websites or receipt of a specific formal request in writing
- Administer any enquiries and/or complaints received
In addition, we may disclose personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- Within the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal rights including, but not limited to the provision of information to other parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and the reduction of credit risk
- To a prospective purchaser of GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited or any of its asset in pursuance of trade
Your information will not be provided to third parties with the exception of the above clauses.
We will take all reasonable precautions, both technically and organisationally, to prevent and/or minimise the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Amendments to Policy
Upon confirmation of identity, we will provide copies of personal information held. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- Payment of a fee in accordance with the latest British and Australian legislation
- Proof of your identity; usually a passport copy certified by a solicitor or bank, accompanied by an original copy of a recent (within 10 weeks) utility bill clearly showing the relevant name and current address
- Personal information held will be corrected or updated upon formal written request, backed with a proof of identification
Third Party Websites
Where GDA Design Limited & GDA Design Pty Limited’s websites contain links to other websites, we are not deemed responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of those third party websites.